This month is all about love. Everywhere you look and go there are hearts, pink ribbons and words of love and affection. It’s a wonderful time of year if you have someone that you love and want to share your affection with. The reality is that not everyone is excited about Valentine’s Day. If you’re suffering from a broken heart, Valentine’s Day can be a sore subject.
How are your feelings about your teeth? Are you excited to celebrate them? Do you love your teeth? Do the way they feel and look give you a satisfactory warm and fuzzy feeling? Do you long for a smile you can love? If so, Group Health Dental has a solution for you.
Invisalign is a great way to show your teeth you love them.
- Invisalign will deliver you a brilliantly aligned smile that looks great for anyone lucky enough to catch a smile from you.
- Aligned teeth will enable you to properly clean them and help prevent you from contracting periodontal disease.
- Invisalign feels comfortable to you and your teeth. The clear aligner trays are removable for you while you eat, drink and clean your teeth.
- Invisalign ensures your awesome appearance remains intact. The clear aligner trays will not interfere with your stellar appearance because they are virtually unnoticeable. You continue being YOU!
- Invisalign’s alignment process is typically shorter than that of traditional metal braces.